The LTC - Lufttechnik Crimmitschau GmbH is a medium sized company of the machine construction and
She was founded in 1919 as a company Gustav Krause apparatus construction.
In 1992 became the LTC - Lufttechnik Crimmitschau GmbH new founded with headquarter in 08451 Crimmitschau, Gewerbering 24.
In 1995 was built at the headquarter of the new-founded company a new production hall, an administration building with social building.
In the years 1998, 2001, 2007 and 2008 the production area was extended by three production halls and one storage building. The manufacturing take place in production halls with about 2.000m².
In the year 2011 the production area was extended with an adjacent open-air storage area with about 1.500 m². The open-air storage was secured in 2015 with asphalt.